Sunday, July 4, 2010

A World Filled With Hate

Hate against life
Hate against your friends
Hate against your pet
Hate against the rain
Hate against a busdriver
Hate against your teacher
Hate against your parents
Hate against your brothers and sisters
Hate against a difficult game
Hate against your job
Hate against the way you live
Hate against your body
Hate against a withering flower
Hate against a not-working car
Hate against someone hurting you
Hate against a child that doesn't obey
Hate against the cloudy sky
Hate against God
Hate against the death

So much hate in everyone of us
We're filled with it

But only a little dropp of love
In this hate filled world
Could overcome every bit of hate

by :Angel of Death

Hate...

I hate,
hate those who lie

I hate,
hate to be disrespectful

I hate,
hate the one's who I can't hate

I hate,
hate my LIFE

I hate,
hate to live in fear

I hate,
hate the dark

I hate,
hate to be alone

I hate,
hate all my motions

I hate,
hate being hated

I hate,
hate theres so much to hate

by:Pali Girl S...

No comments:

Post a Comment














































cursor: url("http://24rohman.googlepages.com/dragon3.ani");